“Allergic reactions stem from a fundamental imbalance in the body. The key is finding out where that imbalance is.” ~ Dr. Bruce Eichelberger
Chances are that right about now you or someone you know is experiencing sinus allergies.
Even though spring is the most common time of the year for allergies, people can get them at any time of the year. And substances people are allergic to are varied. They range from pollens & molds to foods.
But why do some people get allergies and others don’t?
Causes vary. But at the root of all allergies is some sort of fundamental imbalance.
Imbalance how? It’s different for different people.
- It can come from your body’s response to what you eat.
- It can be due to lack of specific nutrients.
- You might have them because of adrenal fatigue.
- It could be related to past trauma.
- You might have them because of fundamental energy imbalances.
What can you do about them?
There are some basic things you can do to see if you get relief. You can try any of the following to see if it helps:
- Increase your protein intake relative to your carb intake.
- Increase your fat intake relative to carbs.
- Adjust your ratios of fats, carbs and proteins.
- Take HCL with your meals.
- Take an adrenal support supplement.
I’ve also seen very good responses with acupuncture.
You can also take a specific allergy formula. One I’ve seen very good results with is Aller-Essentials. You can read more about it here: Aller-Essentials.
All the best to you for your health and happiness,